Canon PIXMA MX470 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
If you're looking for affordable yet high-quality Canon PIXMA MX470 ink, you've come to the right place. We have high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges for your printer. Offering a full set of MFP features in a personal inkjet printer, the Canon PIXMA MX470 is an entry-level color all-in-one that produces high-quality prints at decent print speeds. It uses the same basic design as the PIXMA MP510 with a black-and-silver body that measures 17.7 inches wide, 13.9 inches deep, and 6.7 inches tall.
If you've got this printer, then no need to look far for your replacement ink cartridge needs. Inkjets.com is a reliable source of high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges for various Canon printer models. Check out our listing below—we've got the Remanufactured Canon PG-240XXL Black, the Canon PG-240XL Black, and the Canon CL-241XL.
Not sure which of these items will fit and work best with your Pixma MX470? Simply call or chat with one of our ink cartridge experts for assistance.
Compatible ink for Canon PIXMA MX470Your Canon PIXMA MX470 uses the Canon PG-240XL Black, Canon CL-241XL, and PG-240XXL. All these ink catridges are available here at Inkjets.com at super low prices.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to follow if you need to replace your Canon PIXMA MX470 ink cartridge:
- Turn on the printer, and open the front cover.
- Open the output tray, and then open the paper output cover.
- Push down the lock lever of the ink cartridge that needs replacement until it clicks. Then, remove the cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its package and remove the protective tape gently.
- Insert the new cartridge straight into its corresponding cartridge holder all the way until it touches the back.
- Push up the lock lever to lock the cartridge into place.
- Close the paper output cover, the output tray, and the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing with the Canon PIXMA MX470 if one of its ink cartridges is removed?
No. The Canon PIXMA MX470 is designed not to operate when one of the ink cartridges is not installed.
Why am I losing color ink even if I hardly print in color?
You have to note that even if you mostly use your printer to print black-and-white documents, it still consumes color ink.
Up to how long should I use a newly installed ink cartridge to maintain optimal printing quality?
Ink cartridges should be used within six months of first use to maintain optimal printing quality.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MX470 Printer
Regular Price: $36.95
Special Price $27.95
Regular Price: $37.95
Special Price $29.95