PIXMA MX470Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX470
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $99.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $68.95 As low as $64.953 Cartridges / $21.32 ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Special Price $53.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to follow if you need to replace your Canon PIXMA MX470 ink cartridge:
- Turn on the printer, and open the front cover.
- Open the output tray, and then open the paper output cover.
- Push down the lock lever of the ink cartridge that needs replacement until it clicks. Then, remove the cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its package and remove the protective tape gently.
- Insert the new cartridge straight into its corresponding cartridge holder all the way until it touches the back.
- Push up the lock lever to lock the cartridge into place.
- Close the paper output cover, the output tray, and the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing with the Canon PIXMA MX470 if one of its ink cartridges is removed?
No. The Canon PIXMA MX470 is designed not to operate when one of the ink cartridges is not installed.
Why am I losing color ink even if I hardly print in color?
You have to note that even if you mostly use your printer to print black-and-white documents, it still consumes color ink.
Up to how long should I use a newly installed ink cartridge to maintain optimal printing quality?
Ink cartridges should be used within six months of first use to maintain optimal printing quality.