Canon PIXMA MX532 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
We have high-quality remanufactured Canon PIXMA MX532 ink artridges available at superb discount prices. We also provide free shipping for orders worth $30 or more, same-day delivery (if eligible) and a 1-year money-back guarantee.
Your printing tasks will be completed fast with the Canon PIXMA MX532. You can even say goodbye to cable as it allows wireless printing via Google Cloud print or mobile device. To further make your printing experience more effortless, this MX352 includes an ADF.
And if it's cost-efficient replacement ink cartridges that you're after, Inkjets can help you with that. We offer Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL Black, PG-240XXL Black, and CL-241XL Color Ink Cartridges at up to 40% less than the cost of their OEM counterparts. They are engineered to match the specifications of the originals, and they are covered by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for your peace of mind. Get them here now!
Compatible ink for Canon PIXMA MX532
The Canon PIXMA MX532 uses Canon PG-240XL and Canon CL-241XL ink cartridges.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a remanufactured Canon PIXMA MX532 ink cartridge:
- Plug in your PIXMA MX532, and then lower the paper tray.
- Hold the handle below the scanning lid, and then lift the lid to gain access to the ink cartridges. Make sure it is locked into place before you proceed.
- Pinch the handle on the plastic cover, lift the cover up, and then pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the box and protective bag.
- Make sure to pull the small strip of tape and remove the plastic protector from the cartridge before installing it into the printer.
- Place the new cartridge into the empty slot and press on it until it is securely seated. Then, close the plastic cover.
- Close the scanning lid.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the color ink cartridge in my Canon PIXMA MX532, but why is it that the printer won't recognize it?
If your PIXMA MX532 will not recognize the newly installed color ink cartridge, chances are the orange tape still remains on the cartridge when you inserted it inside the printer. Remove the cartridge from the printer and peel the orange tape off completely, and reinstall the cartridge.
What is the difference between the Canon PG-240XL and the Canon PG-240XXL?
The difference between the PG-240XL and the PG-240XXL is the amount of ink that they contain. The PG-240XXL is an extra high-yield cartridge that contains more ink than the high-yield PG-240XL cartridge. As a result, the PG-240XXL prints more pages, up to 2X more than the page yield of the PG-240XL.
My order is below $30—do I have to pay for shipping to contiguous US?
Yes. Our free shipping offer applies only to US contiguous orders $30 and up. For order below $30, a shipping fee of $3.95 will apply.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer
Regular Price: $82.95
Special Price $63.95
Regular Price: $37.95
Special Price $32.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $36.95
Special Price $30.95
Out of stock