PIXMA MX532Cartridge prices starting at $21.99
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX532
- Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$85.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- (1) CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL & CL-241XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$65.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Black
- (1) CL-241XL Color
- Canon PG-240XXL Black (5204B001) Remanufactured Extra High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001)
- Canon PG-240XL Black (5206B001) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001)
- Remanufactured Canon CL-241XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (5208B001) 400 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XXL Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield (5204B001) 600 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Canon PG-240XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (5206B001) 300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a remanufactured Canon PIXMA MX532 ink cartridge:
- Plug in your PIXMA MX532, and then lower the paper tray.
- Hold the handle below the scanning lid, and then lift the lid to gain access to the ink cartridges. Make sure it is locked into place before you proceed.
- Pinch the handle on the plastic cover, lift the cover up, and then pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the box and protective bag.
- Make sure to pull the small strip of tape and remove the plastic protector from the cartridge before installing it into the printer.
- Place the new cartridge into the empty slot and press on it until it is securely seated. Then, close the plastic cover.
- Close the scanning lid.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the color ink cartridge in my Canon PIXMA MX532, but why is it that the printer won't recognize it?
If your PIXMA MX532 will not recognize the newly installed color ink cartridge, chances are the orange tape still remains on the cartridge when you inserted it inside the printer. Remove the cartridge from the printer and peel the orange tape off completely, and reinstall the cartridge.
What is the difference between the Canon PG-240XL and the Canon PG-240XXL?
The difference between the PG-240XL and the PG-240XXL is the amount of ink that they contain. The PG-240XXL is an extra high-yield cartridge that contains more ink than the high-yield PG-240XL cartridge. As a result, the PG-240XXL prints more pages, up to 2X more than the page yield of the PG-240XL.
My order is below $30—do I have to pay for shipping to contiguous US?
Yes. Our free shipping offer applies only to US contiguous orders $30 and up. For order below $30, a shipping fee of $3.95 will apply.