PIXMA MX700Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA MX700
- Canon CLI-8C Cyan (0621B002) Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
- Canon PGI-5BK (0628B002) Compatible Pigment Black Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the compatible Canon PIXMA MX700 Ink Cartridge in minutes. Heres how:
- Retract the PIXMA MX700 printers paper output tray. Then, raise its scanning unit. Wait for the print head hold in the center.
- Squeeze and lift upwards the cartridge with its light flashing fast. Then, grab your new cartridge and remove its packaging. Make sure to pull out the orange tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the holder. Push the lower end to snap into place. Dont touch the contacts.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I print mostly black-and-white documents, but why is my Canon PIXMA MX700 running low on color ink?
Your Canon PIXMA MX700 uses color ink not only when printing in color but also when printing in black. It also uses color ink when cleaning the printhead.
What is a compatible Canon ink cartridge?
None of the parts are recycled and all plastics, aluminum and other components are brand new. Compatible cartridges are like the name suggests, “compatible” with your printer but produced by another manufacturer - not your original printer manufacturer.
How much will I pay for shipping if my order is below $30?
If your order is below $30 and shipping to the continental US, a standard shipping fee of $3.95 will apply. But if it is bound to non-continental US, shipping charge would be $24.99.