Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA Pro 9000
- Compatible Canon CLI-8 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $17.95 As low as $14.956 Cartridges / $2.99 ea
- (1) CLI-8 Black
- (1) CLI-8 Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Magenta
- (1) CLI-8 Yellow
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Cyan
- (1) CLI-8 Photo Magenta
- Canon CLI-8 Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $14.95 As low as $11.954 Cartridges / $3.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 is just simple. Here's how:
- See to it that your Canon printer is on and the front tray is open.
- Open the top cover. Then, wait until the print head moves toward the center.
- Select the cartridge with its lamp flashing fast, and then remove it from its slot. Carefully dispose of it.
- Remove all packaging material used to cover the replacement ink cartridge. Be sure to pull out its plastic tape and cap.
- Put the cartridge into the correct slot. Make sure that it's fully secured.
- Close the top cover. Wait until your machine stops cleaning the print head before you start printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 is in the middle of a print job when the magenta light comes on. What does it mean?
When the magenta light comes on, it means the magenta ink cartridge is running low on ink. Consider getting a replacement magenta ink and have it ready for use when the old cartridge becomes empty.
My PIXMA printer is not printing from the black ink tank. What to do?
If your PIXMA printer is not printing from the black ink tank, chances are the printhead is not aligned. You must perform a printhead alignment to resolve this issue.
Do you offer a special pricing if I buy wholesale?
Yes. To know the exact details about our wholesale buying discounts, simply contact our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813.