Canon PIXMA TR4500 InkCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PIXMA TR4500
- Canon PG-245XL & CL-246XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $89.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) PG-245XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (8278B001AA)
- (1) CL-246XL Ink Cartridge Tri-Color High-Yield (8280B001AA)
- Remanufactured Canon PG-245XL & 246XL Ink Cartridges 3-Pack High Yield
Special Price $79.953 Cartridges / $28.98 ea
- (2) PG-245XL Black
- (1) CL-246XL Color
- Special Price $69.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $65.954 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Special Price $43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $39.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA TR4500:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA TR4500 is powered on.
- Open the front cover and the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge to remove it from its slot.
- nwrap the new ink cartridge.
- Lightly pull out the protective tape.
- Put the ink cartridge at a slant into the cartridge holder.
- Press the cartridge firmly inside until it snaps into place.
- Close the paper output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Canon PIXMA TR4500 has run out of color ink. Can I continue printing with just the black ink cartridge?
Yes. But the print quality may not be as good as when both the black and the color ink cartridges have enough ink. You might as well replace the color ink cartridge first to get high-quality prints.
When installing both the color and the black ink cartridges, can I interchange their positions?
No. The color ink cartridge must always be inserted into the left slot, while the black cartridge must be inserted into the right slot.
Do you ship your compatible Canon ink cartridges internationally?
As of now, no. But, we may expand to Canada soon.