Canon PIXMA TR4500 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The Canon PIXMA TR4500 can handle it all— from office documents, school assignments, and presentations to invitations, brochures, flyers, and even those stunning photos that have been stored in your mobile device for a while now. It may be compact in size, but it is sure big in performance and results. And the good news: it is not costly to maintain, thanks to more affordable replacement Canon ink cartridges from Inkjets. We offer the Remanufactured Canon CL-246XL Tri-Color and the Canon PG-245XL Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges at up to 40% less. Get the best deals right here and take advantage of our fast shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Canon PIXMA TR4500:
- Make sure that your Canon PIXMA TR4500 is powered on.
- Open the front cover and the paper output tray.
- Open the paper output cover.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge to remove it from its slot.
- nwrap the new ink cartridge.
- Lightly pull out the protective tape.
- Put the ink cartridge at a slant into the cartridge holder.
- Press the cartridge firmly inside until it snaps into place.
- Close the paper output cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Canon PIXMA TR4500 INK has run out of color ink. Can I continue printing with just the black ink cartridge?
Yes. But the print quality may not be as good as when both the black and the color ink cartridges have enough ink. You might as well replace the color ink cartridge first to get high-quality prints.
When installing both the color and the black ink cartridges, can I interchange their positions?
No. The color ink cartridge must always be inserted into the left slot, while the black cartridge must be inserted into the right slot.
Do you ship your compatible Canon ink cartridges internationally?
As of now, no. But, we may expand to Canada soon.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon PIXMA TR4500 Ink
Regular Price: $77.85
Special Price $68.95
Regular Price: $34.95
Special Price $25.95