1250cCartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Dell Color Laser 1250c is a reliable workgroup printer that offers print speeds of up to 12 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 10 color pages per minute. It uses LED color printing technology to help you accomplish any print job in the workplace. And when you need a new toner cartridge for this machine, just turn to Inkjets.com, the leading source of the highest quality toner solutions. Check out our Dell 1250/1350/1750/1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack. It includes one black cartridge with 2000-page yield, and one cyan, magenta and yellow cartridge each offering up to 1400. These units can also deliver the same remarkable print output as OEMs, only they come with a more budget-friendly price tag. Order today and enjoy up to 48% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for 1250c
- Best SellerDell 1250 / 1350 / 1750 / 1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$38.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- $21.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0779 (DG1TR) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0777 (FYFKF) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0780 (5GDTC) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your Dell Color Laser 1250c printer is stress-free. Here's how to do it:
- Check that the printer is turned off, then open the toner access cover.
- Pinch the used toner cartridge firmly then pull it out of the printer. Do this carefully to avoid toner spills.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Shake it gently back and forth a few times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Remove the protective tape from the new toner cartridge. Adjust the new toner cartridge to its holder, then insert it firmly by pressing near the center of the label until it clicks.
- Close the toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These refer to new toner cartridges that are made specifically to adhere to the compatible printer's quality requirements. Because they have the exact same design, toner blend and components as their branded versions, they are guaranteed safe to use with your Dell Color Laser 1250c.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
The cartridges in the Dell 1250/1350/1750/1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com's will not void the warranties of your printer. They can also create the same high-quality print results as their branded versions, but come at a more reasonable price tag.
When do I get my compatible toner cartridges?
You'll get them in no time at all. Just complete your orders with Inkjets.com before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship your toner cartridge to you on the same day.