Dell Color Laser 1250c TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for 1250c
- Dell 1250 / 1350 / 1750 / 1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $29.954 Cartridges / $8.99 ea
- Special Price $17.95 As low as $16.952 Cartridges / $8.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your Dell Color Laser 1250c printer is stress-free. Here's how to do it:
- Check that the printer is turned off, then open the toner access cover.
- Pinch the used toner cartridge firmly then pull it out of the printer. Do this carefully to avoid toner spills.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Shake it gently back and forth a few times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Remove the protective tape from the new toner cartridge. Adjust the new toner cartridge to its holder, then insert it firmly by pressing near the center of the label until it clicks.
- Close the toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These refer to new toner cartridges that are made specifically to adhere to the compatible printer's quality requirements. Because they have the exact same design, toner blend and components as their branded versions, they are guaranteed safe to use with your Dell Color Laser 1250c.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
The cartridges in the Dell 1250/1350/1750/1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com's will not void the warranties of your printer. They can also create the same high-quality print results as their branded versions, but come at a more reasonable price tag.
When do I get my compatible toner cartridges?
You'll get them in no time at all. Just complete your orders with Inkjets.com before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship your toner cartridge to you on the same day.