1355cnCartridge prices starting at $20.95
If you're looking for a basic all-in-one with average print speeds, then the Dell Color Laser 1355CN may be just what you need. It offers print speeds of only 15 pages per minute in black and 12 ppm in color, so if you print mostly large documents, then you might need to wait for some time to get your print job done. If that's not a big deal, then you might want to consider using cheaper Dell replacement toner cartridges, so you can save money when using this machine. Here at Inkjets, we offer low-priced but high-quality compatible Dell toner cartridges including the Dell 331-0777, Dell 331-0778, Dell 331-0779, and Dell 331-0780. All are made of brand-new components and are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Buy here now!
Shop Cartridges for 1355cn
- Best SellerDell 1250 / 1350 / 1750 / 1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$38.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- $21.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0777 (FYFKF) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0779 (DG1TR) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0780 (5GDTC) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 5 easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Dell Color Laser 1355CN:
- Turn off the Dell Color Laser 1355CN and open the toner access cover.
- Firmly pinch the used toner cartridge and slowly pull it out of the printer to avoid any toner spill.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and shake it five to six times to distribute the toner inside evenly. Then, remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding holder and press it near the center until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to use less toner when printing with my Dell Color Laser 1355CN. How to do it?
To use less toner when printing, select the Toner Saving Mode in the Graphics tab of the printer driver.
What are some tips that I should keep in mind when storing unused Dell toner cartridges?
Store unused Dell toner cartridges in their original sealed packaging until you are ready to install them. And make sure not to keep them in temperatures greater than 40°C (104°F) or in dusty areas and under direct sunlight.
Do you offer a guarantee on your compatible Dell toner cartridges?
Yes. We offer a full-year money-back guarantee on all Inkjets brand products including our compatible Dell toner cartridges.