Dell Color Laser 1355cn TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for 1355cn
- Dell 1250 / 1350 / 1750 / 1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $29.954 Cartridges / $8.99 ea
- Special Price $17.95 As low as $16.952 Cartridges / $8.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 5 easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Dell Color Laser 1355CN:
- Turn off the Dell Color Laser 1355CN and open the toner access cover.
- Firmly pinch the used toner cartridge and slowly pull it out of the printer to avoid any toner spill.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and shake it five to six times to distribute the toner inside evenly. Then, remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding holder and press it near the center until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to use less toner when printing with my Dell Color Laser 1355CN. How to do it?
To use less toner when printing, select the Toner Saving Mode in the Graphics tab of the printer driver.
What are some tips that I should keep in mind when storing unused Dell toner cartridges?
Store unused Dell toner cartridges in their original sealed packaging until you are ready to install them. And make sure not to keep them in temperatures greater than 40°C (104°F) or in dusty areas and under direct sunlight.
Do you offer a guarantee on your compatible Dell toner cartridges?
Yes. We offer a full-year money-back guarantee on all Inkjets brand products including our compatible Dell toner cartridges.