C1660WCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Print up to 12 pages per minute in black (A4/Letter) and up to 10 ppm in color with the Dell Color Laser C1660W. This wireless color printer may not be as fast as the other laser printers that you know but its wireless connectivity and mobile printing features may be just what you need. It offers easy Wi-Fi setup, so you can print from virtually anywhere in your home or office, and it allows you to print directly from Android or iOS mobile devices with the Dell Mobile Print app. Now, when it comes to replacement Dell toner cartridges, you don't have to spend much just to enjoy the same high output quality. With Inkjets' affordable Compatible Dell 332-0399, Dell 332-0400, Dell 332-0401, and Dell 332-0402 Toner Cartridges, you can print more for less without compromising quality. Enjoy up to 70% savings right here—purchase our compatible Dell toner cartridge now!
Shop Cartridges for C1660W
- Best SellerCompatible Dell C1660W Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$42.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerDell 332-0399 (4G9HP) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Dell 332-0399 Black (4G9HP)$21.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerDell 332-0401 (4J0X7) Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,000 Each Page Yield
Includes 2 Dell 332-0401 Magenta (4J0X7)$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerDell 332-0402 (XY7N4) Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Dell 332-0402 (XY7N4) Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerDell 332-0400 (5R6J0) Cyan Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,000 Each Page Yield$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Dell Color Laser C1660W:
- Make sure the Dell Color Laser C1660W is off. Then, open the toner access cover.
- Put your thumb at the top and your forefinger at the bottom of the used toner cartridge, and firmly but slowly pull it out of the printer to prevent the remaining toner from spilling.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package and shake it five to six times to distribute the toner inside evenly. Then, slowly pull the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Adjust the new cartridge in its corresponding holder, and then slowly insert it while pressing near the center until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The printed pages have poor image quality. Should I replace the toner cartridge on my Dell Color Laser C1660W to resolve the issue?
Before you replace the toner cartridge on your Dell printer, you must verify first if the Toner Save mode is activated. When this feature is selected, the image quality on printouts is usually lower than when it is not on. Turn this feature off to improve the image quality.
I ordered the Dell C1660W Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack. When will it ship?
If you placed your order before 3:00 PM PST, it will be shipped the same day. Otherwise, it will be shipped the next business day.
Do you accept other payment methods such as PayPal?
Yes. We do accept PayPal payments for orders made online and checks and money orders for orders sent via mail.