Dell Color Laser C1660W TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for C1660W
- Compatible Dell C1660W Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.954 Cartridges / $8.99 ea
- Special Price $20.95 As low as $19.952 Cartridges / $10.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Dell Color Laser C1660W:
- Make sure the Dell Color Laser C1660W is off. Then, open the toner access cover.
- Put your thumb at the top and your forefinger at the bottom of the used toner cartridge, and firmly but slowly pull it out of the printer to prevent the remaining toner from spilling.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package and shake it five to six times to distribute the toner inside evenly. Then, slowly pull the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Adjust the new cartridge in its corresponding holder, and then slowly insert it while pressing near the center until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The printed pages have poor image quality. Should I replace the toner cartridge on my Dell Color Laser C1660W to resolve the issue?
Before you replace the toner cartridge on your Dell printer, you must verify first if the Toner Save mode is activated. When this feature is selected, the image quality on printouts is usually lower than when it is not on. Turn this feature off to improve the image quality.
I ordered the Dell C1660W Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack. When will it ship?
If you placed your order before 3:00 PM PST, it will be shipped the same day. Otherwise, it will be shipped the next business day.
Do you accept other payment methods such as PayPal?
Yes. We do accept PayPal payments for orders made online and checks and money orders for orders sent via mail.