C2660dnCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Offering fast, secure, and reliable performance at a great value, the Dell Color Laser C2660DN printer is a great addition to any office looking to increase efficiency. Aside from being a dependable color printer, it also boasts of an eco-efficient design that not only lowers total ownership cost but conserves resources as well.
Available replacement toner cartridges include high-yield Dell 593-BBBU (RD80W) black, Dell 593-BBBR (YR3W3) yellow, Dell 593-BBBS (VXCWK) magenta, and Dell 593-BBBT (488NH) toner cartridges. Four-piece combo pack containing all colors also offered.
All replacement toner cartridges carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your printer warranty. Buy and more today and enjoy free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for C2660dn
- Best SellerDell C2660dn / Dell C2665dnf Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$57.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 593-BBBT(488NH) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4000 Page Yield
- Dell 593-BBBU (RD80W) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Dell 593-BBBR (YR3W3) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4000 Page Yield
- Dell C2660DN / C2665DNF Compatible 593-BBBS (VXCWK) Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the Dell Color Laser C2660DN, just follow these easy steps:
- Open printer front cover by grasping grips on both its sides and pulling down.
- Remove old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine by its handle.
- Don't shake old toner cartridge and carefully set it down on a clean, flat surface to prevent toner from spilling.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Shake new toner cartridge a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Insert new toner cartridge into corresponding slot.
- Push new toner cartridge into slot until it stops.
- Close printer front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toners like the Dell 593-BBBU (RD80W) black, Dell 593-BBBR (YR3W3) yellow, Dell 593-BBBS (VXCWK) magenta, and Dell 593-BBBT (488NH) toner cartridges have higher capacities than standard toner cartridges.
What are the page yields for Dell 593 toner cartridges?
Compatible Dell 593-BBBU (RD80W) black toner cartridges are estimated to produce up to 6,000 pages of prints while Dell 593-BBBR (YR3W3) yellow, Dell 593-BBBS (VXCWK) magenta, and Dell 593-BBBT (488NH) toner cartridges are rated to offer printouts of up to about 4,000 pages.
Can I store toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Unopened and kept away from direct sunlight and high heat, compatible toner cartridges for the Dell Color Laser C2660DN will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.