2350dCartridge prices starting at $43.95
Shop Cartridges for 2350d
- Dell 330-2663 (PK496) Black Remanufactured Drum Unit 30,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the old toner cartridge in your Dell Laser Series 2350d printer, just follow this handy guide:
- Turn the power off.
- Press the button on the right side of the printer, then open the front cover by lowering it.
- Push the button on the base of the imaging drum.
- Use the handle of the used toner cartridge to pull it the unit out of the device.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Rotate it in all directions to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer until it clicks securely in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on extending the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Because toner cartridges are sensitive to extreme temperatures and direct lighting, make sure they are stored somewhere dry, dark and climate-controlled. You should also keep them away from gaseous cleaning materials. This way, you can retain the toner composition and quality, and make your cartridges last longer.
Will remanufactured toner cartridges really help me save money?
Yep! Remanufactured toner cartridges, like our Dell 330-2650 (RR700) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, can provide the highest quality print results—all while remaining within your budget.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, like the Dell Laser Series 2350d. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.