B1265dfwCartridge prices starting at $31.99
Shop Cartridges for B1265dfw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's front cover.
- Pull out the old cartridge.
- Unpack your new toner and shake it 5 to 6 times to distribute the ink inside.
- Remove the protective cap on the new cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the machine.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does high yield mean?
"High yield" means this cartridge carries more ink that its standard-sized counterparts. In this case, our Dell 331-7328 (DRYXV) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,500 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on your frequency of printing and your printer's settings.
If I buy more than one toner, how long can before the unopened cartridge expires?
Our toners have a long shelf life--24 to 36 months, to be exact. To make sure the unopened ones last that long, we advise that you keep them in their original bags. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Will this work with other printers?
Yes, it will. This toner is also compatible with Dell Laser B1265DFW, as well as Dell Multi-function models B1260DN, B1260DNF, and B1265DNF.