Dell B3465dnf Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $68.95
The Dell B3465dnf is a mono laser multifunction printer that helps you get a lot of things done. It can print or copy at speeds of up to 50 pages per minute, with the first page out in approximately 6.5 seconds. It can also scan and save your documents directly to your email or to one of the 30 folder destinations. And what's even more exciting about this is that it features the Dell Mobile Print, so you can print directly from Android mobile device. But this machine won't work at its best if you don't use a high-quality replacement toner cartridge. So, don't settle for less—choose Inkjets.com brand-new, high-quality Compatible Dell 331-9805 Black Toner Cartridge. Contact us if you have queries about this product.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how you can replace the toner cartridge on the Dell B3465DNF:
- Press the button on the right side of the printer, and open the front door.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the handle, and pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and remove its packing materials.
- Gently shake the new cartridge a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Align the side rails of the cartridge with the arrows on the side rails inside the printer.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer, and close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the print is too light, do I have to replace the old toner cartridge on the Dell B3465DNF?
Not necessarily. You simply have to adjust the settings on your Dell B3465DNF. From the 'Quality' menu on the printer control panel, increase the toner darkness to resolve this issue.
How do I store any unused toner cartridge?
When storing any unused toner cartridge, make sure not to expose it to direct sunlight, temperature above 35°C (95°F), high humidity above 80%, salty air, corrosive gases, and heavy dust.
How long does your compatible Dell toner cartridge last in storage?
Our compatible Dell toner cartridge can last from 24 to 36 months when stored properly in a cool, dry place.