Dell B3465dnf TonerCartridge prices starting at $79.95
Shop Cartridges for B3465dnf
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how you can replace the toner cartridge on the Dell B3465DNF:
- Press the button on the right side of the printer, and open the front door.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the handle, and pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and remove its packing materials.
- Gently shake the new cartridge a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Align the side rails of the cartridge with the arrows on the side rails inside the printer.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer, and close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the print is too light, do I have to replace the old toner cartridge on the Dell B3465DNF?
Not necessarily. You simply have to adjust the settings on your Dell B3465DNF. From the 'Quality' menu on the printer control panel, increase the toner darkness to resolve this issue.
How do I store any unused toner cartridge?
When storing any unused toner cartridge, make sure not to expose it to direct sunlight, temperature above 35°C (95°F), high humidity above 80%, salty air, corrosive gases, and heavy dust.
How long does your compatible Dell toner cartridge last in storage?
Our compatible Dell toner cartridge can last from 24 to 36 months when stored properly in a cool, dry place.