P513wCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for P513w
- Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21,22,23,24) Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo PackIncludes 5 Black, and 3 Color, Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $37.95 As low as $34.958 Cartridges / $4.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new Dell Photo All-in-One P513W ink cartridges with these easy steps:
- Turn your Photo All-in-One P513W on.
- Open the top cover. Then, wait until the printhead moves to the cartridge installation position.
- Press the release tab, and then remove the old ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges on my Dell Photo All-in-One P513W if the lines on the printer image appear jagged?
No. If the lines on the printer image appear jagged, all you need to do is to align the printhead in your Photo All-in-One P513W.
I just installed new ink cartridges on my Dell printer, but the print job did not print. What could be the problem?
If you have just installed new ink cartridges but the print job did not print, chances are the ink cartridges are not installed correctly. Remove the ink cartridges first and reinstall them properly.
What is the difference between the Dell Series 21 and 22 Compatible Color Ink Cartridges?
The Dell Series 21 Compatible Color Ink Cartridge is the standard cartridge, so it contains less ink and yields fewer pages than the high-yield version, which is the Dell Series 22.