Dell P713w Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
The Dell Photo All-in-One P713w creates lab-quality photos with just the touch of a finger, thanks to its 4.3" touchscreen display. It allows you to zoom, rotate, and crop photos before you print them, all without the use of your PC. And since it features Ethernet and 802.11 b/g/n wireless capabilities, it lets you print from virtually anywhere inside your home or office over a secure network. Already got one but in need of more affordable replacement Dell ink cartridges? Inkjets has the perfect solution—we offer Compatible Dell Series 21 and 24 Ink Cartridges at up to 70% off than the OEMs. All our compatible Dell ink cartridges are rebuilt to meet or even exceed OEM specifications, and they're all backed by a full-year, money-back guarantee. So, shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One A960:
- Make sure that your Dell Photo All-in-One A960 is on.
- Lift up the scanner unit. Then, wait until the ink cartridge carrier moves to the loading position.
- Grasp the tab on the cartridge lid and lift it up. Then, remove the used ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and pull the protective stickers and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge. Make sure that the cartridge is secured in the carrier before snapping the lid closed.
- Lower the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting the Dell Series 24 Black and Color 8-Pack Compatible Ink Cartridges, but I'm only using 4. What is the best way to keep the unused ink cartridges fresh?
To keep the unused Dell ink cartridges fresh, make sure that they are sealed in their original packaging and store them in a cool, dry place until you are ready to install them.
Do I have to immediately replace the ink cartridges on my Dell printer to resolve the poor print quality?
Absolutely no! Poor print quality is not always due to low ink cartridge levels but also due to clogged printhead nozzles. Clean the printhead nozzles first and see if it does the trick.
We're looking for a Dell toner cartridge supplier for our office. Do you offer any corporate discount?
Yes. We offer a huge discount especially for items $500 and over. Feel free to contact us at 1-972-200-3813 for more details.
Cartridges compatible with your Dell Photo all-in-one P713w Printer
Regular Price: $120.95
Special Price $42.95
Regular Price: $13.95
Special Price $6.95