P713wCartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for P713w
- Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21,22,23,24) High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Includes 5 Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21, 22, 23, 24) Black, and 3 Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21, 22, 23, 24) Color Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartdridges.Learn More$39.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21,22,23,24) Compatible Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 170 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One A960:
- Make sure that your Dell Photo All-in-One A960 is on.
- Lift up the scanner unit. Then, wait until the ink cartridge carrier moves to the loading position.
- Grasp the tab on the cartridge lid and lift it up. Then, remove the used ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and pull the protective stickers and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge. Make sure that the cartridge is secured in the carrier before snapping the lid closed.
- Lower the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting the Dell Series 24 Black and Color 8-Pack Compatible Ink Cartridges, but I'm only using 4. What is the best way to keep the unused ink cartridges fresh?
To keep the unused Dell ink cartridges fresh, make sure that they are sealed in their original packaging and store them in a cool, dry place until you are ready to install them.
Do I have to immediately replace the ink cartridges on my Dell printer to resolve the poor print quality?
Absolutely no! Poor print quality is not always due to low ink cartridge levels but also due to clogged printhead nozzles. Clean the printhead nozzles first and see if it does the trick.
We're looking for a Dell toner cartridge supplier for our office. Do you offer any corporate discount?
Yes. We offer a huge discount especially for items $500 and over. Feel free to contact us at 1-972-200-3813 for more details.