V313Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for V313
- Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21,22,23,24) High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Includes 5 Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21, 22, 23, 24) Black, and 3 Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21, 22, 23, 24) Color Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartdridges.Learn More$39.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21,22,23,24) Compatible Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 170 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges on the Dell Photo All-in-One V313, simply follow these easy steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- Raise the printer scanning unit.
- Opening the printer moves the printhead to the cartridge installation position.>
- Press the release tab and remove the old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until it clicks into place.
- Note: You may have to use two hands during cartridge replacement to surely secure cartridges in their slots.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges?
Compatible Dell Series 22 (330-5253 / T091N) color, Dell Series 21 (Y498D / 330-5275) high-yield black, Dell Series 22 (330-5253 / X737N) high-yield black, and Dell Series 21 (330-5274 / Y499D) color ink cartridges are brand-new ink cartridges designed specifically for use with the Dell Photo All-in-One V313. Remanufactured ink cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed V313 ink cartridges.
Can I stock up on ink cartridges?
Of course! Inkjets.com replacement ink cartridges are of quality, staying in good working condition for 18 months to two years. Just make sure to keep them sealed and stored away from extreme temperatures.
What's the difference between inks and toners?
Inks are for inkjet printers while toners are for laser printers. Inks are also liquid while toners are in powder form.