Dell Photo all-in-one V725w InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for V725w
- Compatible Dell Series 33 / 34 Ink Cartridge Extra High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Extra High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $31.95 As low as $29.954 Cartridges / $7.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you begin, it's important to have the replacement cartridges on hand. When the printhead nozzles are exposed for a long time, it may dry out and cause for the printer to malfunction.
- Turn on Dell Photo All-in-one V725W your. Check the troubleshooting section of your device's manual if you have any problems.
- Raise the door/cover printer until it is completely open. Successfully completing this step will signal its printhead to move at the cartridge installation position.
- Once the cartridge has stopped moving, select which one of the four cartridges are for replacment.
- After determining the cartridge you need to repalce, push down its release tab. You can now take out the expended cartridge.
- Prepare the new cartridge for installation - make sure to remove its protective cap.
- Insert the cartridge in. Push down so it stays in place.
- Lower the printer cover/ door.