Expression ET-3600Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
A printer, scanner, and copier in one, the Epson Expression ET-3600 is ideal for homes and small offices. Easy to use and compact in form, it boasts print speeds of up to 13 pages per minute, high paper input capacities, wireless connectivity, easy navigation and flexible paper handling.
Replacement inks for the Epson Expression ET-3600 include Epson 774 (T774120) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Bottles, Epson 664 (T664120) Compatible Black Ink Bottles, Epson 664 (T664220) Compatible Cyan Ink Bottles, Epson 664 (T664420) Compatible Yellow Ink Bottles, and Epson 664 (T664320) Compatible Magenta Ink Bottles. Get these ink bottles individually and you can enjoy more than 60% off in discounts. Want bigger savings? Take advantage of our combo packs!
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Expression ET-3600
- Epson 774 & 664 High-Yield Compatible Ink Bottle 4-Pack
Includes 1 774 Pigment Black Compatible High-Yield Ink Bottle, 1 664 Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow, Compatible Ink BottlesLearn More$36.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Refilling inks for the Epson Expression ET-3600 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Place a sheet of paper under the ink tank unit as ink may splatter.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Reset ink levels on the control panel.
- Open the ink tank unit cover.
- Remove the cap for the ink tank to be refilled.
- Snap off the tip of the bottle cap on the new ink bottle to remove it.
- Remove the bottle cap and carefully remove the protective seal.
- Close the bottle cap tightly.
- Refill the ink tank with the correct color ink up to the upper line on the ink tank.
- When the ink tank is full, remove the ink bottle. If any ink remains, place the bottle cap tip back and store the ink bottle upright for later use.
- Place ink tank cap back.
- Close ink tank unit cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Epson 774 (T774120) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Bottles, Epson 664 (T664120) Compatible Black Ink Bottles, Epson 664 (T664220) Compatible Cyan Ink Bottles, Epson 664 (T664420) Compatible Yellow Ink Bottles, and Epson 664 (T664320) Compatible Magenta Ink Bottles from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Epson Expression ET-3600 or you get your money back--no questions asked.