Expression XP-7100Cartridge prices starting at $12.99
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-7100
- Epson 410XL High-Yield Remanufactured 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 YellowLearn More$84.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 410XL Ink Cartridge 5-Piece High-Yield
Includes 1 Black, 1 Photo Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$53.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 410XL (T410XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 410XL (T410XL120) Remanufactured Photo Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 410XL (T410XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 410XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T410XL020) 500 Page Yield
- Epson 410XL (T410XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to install a remanufactured Epson Expression XP-7100 ink cartridge:
- Before you start, make sure that the CD/DVD tray is not installed.
- Turn on your Epson EXPRESSION PREMIUM XP-7100 and lift its scanning unit.
- Press the blue tab to release the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its package and remove its protective cap otherwise your printer will not detect it.
- Install the ink cartridge at a slight angle into the cartridge holder.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm expecting my ordered ink cartridges to be delivered today. Can I already remove the empty ink cartridges from my Epson Expression Premium XP-7100?
No. You must leave the empty ink cartridges inside your Epson printer until you are ready to replace them with the new ones to prevent the printhead nozzles from drying out.
Can I shake the new Epson ink cartridges prior to installation?
Well, for the black Epson ink cartridge, yes. You may shake it gently four or five times before installing. But for the color ink or photo black cartridges, no.
I am replacing the black cartridge with the photo black. Can I still use the black cartridge later since it still has sufficient ink?
Yes. If you remove the black ink cartridge for later use, make sure to recap it to prevent the ink from drying out. Also, make sure to store it in a cool, dry place.