Expression XP-330Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Get 100% sharp, brilliant, and long-lasting prints from Inkjets.com's compatible Epson Expression XP-330 Ink Cartridges. Shop now and enjoy free shipping on orders over $30, excellent customer service and 1-year money-back guarantee.
The Epson Expression XP330 may be smaller than other printers but it can tackle even the hardest printing jobs. In fact, you can have copies of your photos and files with or without network because of its mobile printing capabilities. You can also enjoy faster printing as its color printing is rated at 4.5 ISO ppm. And if it's fast delivery of replacement Epson Expression XP330 ink cartridges that you need, you sure can rely on Inkjets.
We offer same-day shipping of remanufactured Epson ink cartridges, and we deliver them via UPS Overnight or UPS 2-Day depending on your choice. Go ahead and buy your needed Remanufactured Epson 288XL here today and we'll ship it to you fast!
Compatible ink for Epson Expression XP-330
The Epson Expression XP-330 uses Epson 288XL.
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-330
- Best SellerEpson 288XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$101.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured Epson 288XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Epson 288XL Black, 1 Epson 288XL Cyan, 1 Epson 288XL Magenta, and 1 Epson 288XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$66.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 288XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T288XL120) 500 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
- Epson 288XL (T288XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's an easy guide for you to follow if you need to replace an Epson Expression XP330 ink cartridge:
- Verify if the power of the XP330 is turned on.
- Lift up the scanner unit before opening the cartridge cover.
- There's a tab on the old ink cartridge. Squeeze it until the cartridge is completely released from its slot.
- While the replacement ink cartridge is still inside the package, rock it several times to distribute the ink evenly.
- Don't forget to remove the yellow protective tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Place the ink cartridge into the holder. Once it is fully secured, close the cartridge cover.
- Lower the scanner unit, and then wait until the printhead moves to its original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
An error appears on the screen saying that the Epson Expression XP-330 has an incorrectly installed cartridge. What to do?
If your Expression XP-330 has an incorrectly installed cartridge, you must remove it at once and reinstall it properly so you can resume printing.
Why is it necessary to have replacement Epson ink cartridges handy before beginning with the installation process?
It is necessary to have a replacement Epson ink cartridge ready for use because you must install it immediately after removing the old one from its slot. If you left the slot empty for a long period, the remaining ink in the printhead may dry out, causing print quality issues later on.
How much do you charge for shipping orders to the non-contiguous US?
We ship orders to the non-contiguous US for a minimal fee of $24.99.