Expression XP-520Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-520
- Epson 273XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$52.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 273XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 273XL Black, 1 Epson 273XL Photo Black, 1 Epson 273XL Cyan, 1 Epson 273XL Magenta, and 1 Epson 273XL Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 273XL (T273XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL120) Remanufactured Photo Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 273XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T273XL020) 500 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge into the Epson Expression XP-520 is fast and easy. Here's how:
- Check if the CD/DVD tray is not installed. Then, turn on your Expression XP-520.
- Lift the scanning unit until it locks into place. The printhead will move to the replacement position. Wait until it becomes idle and silent.
- Press the blue tab on the cartridge to release it from the printhead. Then, pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of the package, and then remove its protective cap.
- Insert the cartridge into the correct slot until it locks into place.
- Lower the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I remove the empty cartridges from the Epson Expression XP-250 without replacing them yet?
No. If you are going to remove the empty Epson ink cartridges, make sure you have replacement ink cartridges ready for use. Otherwise, the printhead nozzles may dry out.
What is your return and exchange policy?
Our customers have 365 days from the date of purchase to report a damaged or missing item in order to be considered for a return, replacement, or refund. For any returns, a Return Merchandise Authorization number must be obtained to help us track and resolve the claim.
May I mail my order with any other form of payment?
Yes, you may. Feel free to mail your order to 19850 Nordhoff Pl, Chatsworth, CA 91311 and we will contact you once we receive and ship it. We accept checks and money orders for orders made via mail.