Epson Expression XP-600 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-600
- Epson 273XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $48.95 As low as $45.9510 Cartridges / $4.9 ea
- Remanufactured Epson 273XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Photo Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $25.955 Cartridges / $5.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a remanufactured Epson Expression XP-600 ink cartridge is fast and easy. Here's how:
- Before you turn on your Expression XP-600, make sure that the CD/DVD tray is not installed.
- Raise the scanning unit and wait until the printhead moves and stops at the replacement position.
- In order to release the empty cartridge from its slot, you have to press the blue tab on the cartridge.
- Remove the new cartridge from the package, and then remove its protective cap prior to installation.
- Insert the cartridge into the correct slot until it locks into place.
- Lower the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm still waiting for my replacement Epson Expression XP-600 ink cartridges to arrive. Can I remove the old cartridges from the printer already to save time during installation?
No. You must leave the old ink cartridges installed inside the printer if the replacement cartridges are not yet available to prevent the printhead nozzles from drying out.
Why should I keep the unused Epson ink cartridges sealed in their original packaging while in storage?
You must keep the unused Epson ink cartridges sealed in their original packaging while in storage to maintain their reliability.
Is it true that using remanufactured Epson ink cartridges helps preserve the environment?
Yes. Every year, millions of ink cartridges end up in landfills that lead to water pollution and soil contamination. Using remanufactured ink cartridges help reduce this number.