Expression XP-600Cartridge prices starting at $10.99
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-600
- Epson 273XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$52.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 273XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 273XL Black, 1 Epson 273XL Photo Black, 1 Epson 273XL Cyan, 1 Epson 273XL Magenta, and 1 Epson 273XL Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 273XL (T273XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 273XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T273XL020) 500 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL120) Remanufactured Photo Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a remanufactured Epson Expression XP-600 ink cartridge is fast and easy. Here's how:
- Before you turn on your Expression XP-600, make sure that the CD/DVD tray is not installed.
- Raise the scanning unit and wait until the printhead moves and stops at the replacement position.
- In order to release the empty cartridge from its slot, you have to press the blue tab on the cartridge.
- Remove the new cartridge from the package, and then remove its protective cap prior to installation.
- Insert the cartridge into the correct slot until it locks into place.
- Lower the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm still waiting for my replacement Epson Expression XP-600 ink cartridges to arrive. Can I remove the old cartridges from the printer already to save time during installation?
No. You must leave the old ink cartridges installed inside the printer if the replacement cartridges are not yet available to prevent the printhead nozzles from drying out.
Why should I keep the unused Epson ink cartridges sealed in their original packaging while in storage?
You must keep the unused Epson ink cartridges sealed in their original packaging while in storage to maintain their reliability.
Is it true that using remanufactured Epson ink cartridges helps preserve the environment?
Yes. Every year, millions of ink cartridges end up in landfills that lead to water pollution and soil contamination. Using remanufactured ink cartridges help reduce this number.