Epson Expression XP-620 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-620
- Epson 273XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $48.95 As low as $45.9510 Cartridges / $4.9 ea
- Remanufactured Epson 273XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Photo Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $25.955 Cartridges / $5.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
The instructions below will help you replace your Epson Expression XP-620 ink cartridge:
- Remove the Expression XP-620 printers CD or DVD tray. Then, press down the power button to turn it on.
- Lift the scanner. Use the slot on the left portion of the printer to ease raising the scanner. Dont touch the wires.
- Press the blue tab and lift the cartridge out. Free the new cartridge from its box and protective cap.
- Slide the new cartridge to the vacated slot. Press down to lock in place. Close the scanner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the cartridges that are already more than six months inside the Epson Expression XP-620?
Yes. Ink cartridges that are more than six months old must be replaced to ensure high print quality.
Why is it that I cant print in black using my printers control panel even if theres still sufficient black ink?
If the color ink cartridge has run out of ink and you need to print using only the black ink, you must print from your computer and not from the printer control panel.
What is the difference between the Epson 68 and 69 ink cartridges?
The Epson 68 is a high capacity ink cartridge. It contains more ink than the Epson 69, so it yields more pages and offers a lower cost per print.