Expression XP-800Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-800
- Epson 273XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$52.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 273XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Photo Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$30.95 As low as $24.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 273XL (T273XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL120) Remanufactured Photo Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 273XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T273XL020) 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on your Epson Expression XP-800 is easy. Here's how:
- Before you turn on your Expression XP-800, make sure that the CD/DVD tray is not installed.
- Open the scanning unit. Then, wait until the printhead reaches the replacement position.
- Once the printhead stops moving, push the blue tab on the empty ink cartridge to release it from its slot.
- Remove all packaging material used to wrap the new ink cartridge. Always remember to remove its protective cap prior to installation.
- Place the ink cartridge in the correct slot. Be sure to secure it before closing the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if one of the ink cartridges in my Epson Expression XP-800 is expended?
To know if your Expression XP-800 has got an empty cartridge, simply plug it in, turn the power on, and check if there's a message on the LCD screen indicating an empty cartridge.
I am getting the Epson 273XL 5-Pack High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Can I get two photo black ink cartridges instead of the black cartridge?
No. This 5-piece combo pack is pre-packed, so if you need an extra photo black ink cartridge, add another one to your cart.
Is it true that using remanufactured Epson ink cartridges helps preserve the environment?
Yes. Annually, over a million empty ink cartridges end up in landfills that lead to water pollution and soil contamination. If you use remanufactured Epson ink cartridges, you help reduce this number.