Expression XP-810Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The Epson Expression XP810 is a small printer that can go head-to-head with other larger printers in the market. It can efficiently meet your demands, thanks to its automatic document feeder with 30-sheet capacity. Furthermore, wireless printing is available for convenient printing from your gadget. For more convenient online shopping experience, choose only Inkjets. We have been providing reliable and more affordable remanufactured Epson ink cartridges for more than two decades now, yet we continue to improve your experience with us by adding features like Live Chat. Order your needed Remanufactured Epson 273XL from the comfort of your home or office today!
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-810
- Best SellerEpson 273XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$60.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured Epson 273XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Photo Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$29.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 273XL (T273XL120) Remanufactured Photo Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 273XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T273XL020) 500 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the ink cartridge on your Epson Expression XP-810 in 6 easy steps. Here's how:
- See to it that the CD/DVD tray is not installed before you press the Power button of your Expression XP-810.
- Open the scanning unit until it locks into place. The printhead will then move and stop at the replacement position.
- Once the printhead is idle and silent, press the blue tab on the cartridge that needs replacement, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the package. It is extremely important that the protective cap on the cartridge is removed before you install it inside the printer.
- Put the cartridge in its corresponding slot. Make sure that it is securely seated by pressing it in.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if one or more Epson Expression XP-810 ink cartridges are empty?
To determine if one or more Epson ink cartridges are empty, simply turn on your printer and check if there's a message on the LCD screen saying which cartridge needs replacement.
Can I remove the printhead by hand?
No. You must not remove the printhead by hand because it might get damaged.
I am getting the Epson 273XL 5-Pack High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Can I get two black ink cartridges instead of the photo black cartridge?
No. Our 5-pack is pre-assembled, so you will get exactly what's included in the package. If you need an extra black ink cartridge, you may purchase an individual cartridge and combine it with your 5-pack order.