Expression XP-810Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for Expression XP-810
- Epson 273XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Photo Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$52.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 273XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 273XL Black, 1 Epson 273XL Photo Black, 1 Epson 273XL Cyan, 1 Epson 273XL Magenta, and 1 Epson 273XL Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 273XL (T273XL120) Remanufactured Photo Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 273XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T273XL020) 500 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
- Epson 273XL (T273XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 650 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the ink cartridge on your Epson Expression XP-810 in 6 easy steps. Here's how:
- See to it that the CD/DVD tray is not installed before you press the Power button of your Expression XP-810.
- Open the scanning unit until it locks into place. The printhead will then move and stop at the replacement position.
- Once the printhead is idle and silent, press the blue tab on the cartridge that needs replacement, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the package. It is extremely important that the protective cap on the cartridge is removed before you install it inside the printer.
- Put the cartridge in its corresponding slot. Make sure that it is securely seated by pressing it in.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if one or more Epson Expression XP-810 ink cartridges are empty?
To determine if one or more Epson ink cartridges are empty, simply turn on your printer and check if there's a message on the LCD screen saying which cartridge needs replacement.
Can I remove the printhead by hand?
No. You must not remove the printhead by hand because it might get damaged.
I am getting the Epson 273XL 5-Pack High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Can I get two black ink cartridges instead of the photo black cartridge?
No. Our 5-pack is pre-assembled, so you will get exactly what's included in the package. If you need an extra black ink cartridge, you may purchase an individual cartridge and combine it with your 5-pack order.