Stylus Photo 1400Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Inkjets.com offers a generous 1-year money-back guarantee with free returns on all our products including remanufactured Epson Stylus Photo 1400 ink cartridges. If you're not happy with your order, contact us for assistance on refunds and returns, no questions asked!
The Epson Stylus Photo 1400 provides you with detailed and sharp wide-format prints. In less than a minute, it can produce gorgeous 5760 x 1440 resolution on photos and more. It comes with PictBridge feature to jumpstart printing captured photos from your digital camera. It also has a built-in Auto Photo Correction for easier photo editing.
The Epson Stylus Photo 1400 uses 6 individual ink cartridges, so you may replace only the specific cartridge that has run out of ink. For high-quality but more affordable replacement Epson ink cartridges, Inkjets has got you covered. From the Epson 79 black, yellow, and magenta to the Epson 79 cyan, light cyan, and light magenta, we've got them at the lowest prices with a full-year, money-back guarantee. Buy now!
Compatible ink for Epson Stylus Photo 1400
The Epson Stylus Photo 1400 uses Epson 79 ink cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo 1400
- Best SellerEpson 79 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 7-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Black (T079120), 1 Cyan (T079220), 1 Magenta (T079320), 1 Yellow (T079420), 1 Light Cyan (T079520), and 1 Light Magenta (T079620)Learn More$27.95 As low as $23.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 79 (T079120) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 470 Page Yield
- Epson 79 (T079520) Remanufactured Light Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 810 Page Yield
- Epson 79 (T079620) Remanufactured Light Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 810 Page Yield
- Epson 79 (T079420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 810 Page Yield
- Epson 79 (T079220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 810 Page Yield
- Epson 79 (T079320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 810 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replacing the remanufactured Epson Stylus Photo 1400 ink cartridge:
- Check if your Epson Stylus Photo 1400 is turned on. You should then proceed to open its front cover and cartridge cover.
- Grab the empty cartridge's side and lightly squeeze. You can now pull out the old cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the wrapper of the new cartridge. Avoid touching its contacts. Then, slide the cartridge to the slot.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3. Then, close both the printer's cartridge cover and front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why won't my Epson Stylus Photo 1400 detect the newly installed remanufactured ink cartridges?
If your Epson Stylus Photo 1400 won't detect the new remanufactured cartridges, it's most likely that the yellow tape are still attached to the cartridges. Take the new cartridges out and remove the yellow tape before you reinstall them.
I'm interested in getting your Epson 79 Remanufactured High-Yield 7-Piece Combo Pack. But, can the ink cartridges be mixed around within the set so that I can get more of one color than others?
No. Our 7-Piece Combo Pack is a pre-assembled product. So, you get exactly 5 color ink cartridges and 2 black ink cartridges. If you need extra color or black ink cartridges, you may purchase individual cartridges and combine them with your combo pack order.
How much is the shipping fee if my order is below $30 and shipping to the continental US?
US continental orders below $30 are charged with a minimal shipping fee of $3.95.