Stylus Photo R260Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R260
- Remanufactured Epson 78 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo
$24.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T078120 Black
- (1) T078220 Cyan
- (1) T078320 Magenta
- (1) T078420 Yellow
- (1) T078520 Light Cyan
- (1) T078620 Light Magenta
- Epson 78 (T078620) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 515 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus PHOTO R260:
- Check if your Epson Stylus PHOTO R260 is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. Then, press and release the ink button.
- Raise the ink cartridge cover.
- Push down on the release tab of the old ink cartridge to remove it from the printer.
- Remove any packaging material used to protect the new ink cartridge.
- Lower the cartridge firmly into the holder until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Close the printer cover, and then press the ink button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the ink cartridges on my Epson Stylus Photo R260 when the red ink light flashes?
Not necessarily. But you have to get replacement ink cartridges when this happens because the flashing red ink light means the old cartridges are near empty.
The installed ink cartridges on my Epson printer are already more than six months old. Should I replace them already?
If printouts are still acceptable, you may still print for a while. Otherwise, you need to replace them with new Epson ink cartridges.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will give you a full refund within a year of the purchase date, no questions asked.