Stylus Photo R280Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R280
- Remanufactured Epson 78 Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo
$24.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T078120 Black
- (1) T078220 Cyan
- (1) T078320 Magenta
- (1) T078420 Yellow
- (1) T078520 Light Cyan
- (1) T078620 Light Magenta
- Epson 78 (T078620) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 515 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Learn how to replace the Epson Stylus Photo R280 ink cartridge from the helpful guide below:
- Switch on your Epson Stylus Photo R280 printer. Its power light shouldn't be flashing. Then, gently open its cover.
- Press the ink button and release after a few seconds. This will prompt the power light to flash. The printer head will then move to the no ink position, indicating the cartridges are for replacement.
- Press your printers ink button again. This time the print head will position itself at the replacement location.
- Then, lift its cartridge cover. Squeeze the empty cartridge, and then pull upwards. Get your new ink and put it into the chamber. Then, close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
If there are gaps in the printouts, does it mean the Epson Stylus Photo R280 ink cartridges are running low on ink?
Thats highly likely. Critically low ink level often leads to gaps in the printouts. But clogged nozzles may also be the cause. So, try printing a nozzle check pattern to confirm this. And clean the printhead if that is the case.
Can I clean the printhead any time I want to?
No. Cleaning the printhead uses ink, so perform this only when necessary.
What is the difference between the Epson 77 and 78 ink cartridges?
The difference between the Epson 77 and 78 ink cartridges is the amount of ink that they contain. The Epson 77, being a high-yield ink cartridge, contains more ink than the standard Epson 78. So, as expected, the high-yield Epson 77 prints more pages than the Epson 78.