Stylus Photo R300Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus Photo R300
- Epson 48 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 7-Piece Combo Pack
$35.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) T048120 Black
- (1) T048220 Cyan
- (1) T048320 Magenta
- (1) T048420 Yellow
- (1) T048520 Light Cyan
- (1) T048620 Light Magenta
- Epson 48 (T048620) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 7 easy steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus PHOTO R300:
- Make sure that your Epson Stylus PHOTO R300 is turned on.
- Open the printer cover. The ink button should be pressed and released afterwards.
- Lift the cartridge cover to open.
- Press down on the release tab of the old ink cartridge. Then, slide it out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the protective bag. Set aside the bag for future use.
- Push the cartridge down firmly into the holder until you hear an audible click.
- Close the ink cartridge cover followed by the printer cover, and then press the ink button.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am getting very light printouts. Does this mean I have to replace the Epson Stylus Photo R300 ink cartridges?
That's likely. But before you do, verify if this print quality issue is not caused by clogged nozzles. Try printing a nozzle check pattern. If the results indicate clogged nozzles, clean the printhead and see if it helps improve the print quality.
How would I know if the ink cartridge is running low on ink?
The ink cartridge is low on ink if the red ink light flashes.
There are misaligned vertical lines on the printouts. What to do?
If there are misaligned vertical lines on the printouts, you may align the printhead either from the control panel or using your printer software.