Stylus CX3810Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus CX3810
- Epson 60 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4x Black (T060120), 2x Cyan (T060220), 2x Magenta (T060320), and 2x Yellow (T060420) Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 60 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$20.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T060120 Black
- (1) T060220 Cyan
- (1) T060320 Magenta
- (1) T060420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following the easy guide below, you will be able to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus CX3810:
- Make sure that your Epson Stylus CX3810 is powered on and the document cover is close.
- Open the scanner, and then push the ink button before opening the cartridge cover.
- Pinch the tab on the ink cartridge that needs replacement until you can easily slide it out of its slot.
- Rock the replacement ink cartridge four or five times, and then remove its wrapper and plastic tape. Be careful not to touch the green chip.
- Place the cartridge into the correct slot. Press down on it firmly to secure it into place.
- Close the cartridge cover followed by the printer cover.
- Push the ink button to begin the ink charging process. This will take up to three minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
I noticed streaks on prints. Do I have to replace any Epson Stylus CX3810 ink cartridge to resolve this issue?
Not necessarily. Streaks on prints are often a result of dried out cartridge nozzles. Try cleaning the printhead first. If streaks still appear, then check the ink status to determine if there are nearly empty cartridges. Replace them if necessary.
All the Epson Stylus CX3810 color cartridges are expended. Can I still print using the black ink only?
Yes. Your Stylus CX3810 is designed to operate even when the color ink cartridges are empty. Just make sure to leave them inside the printer if replacements are not yet available.
What is the shelf life of your remanufactured Epson ink cartridges?
Our remanufactured Epson ink cartridges have an extended shelf life of up to 24 months.