Stylus NX127Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX127
- Remanufactured Epson 125 Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo
Special Price $18.95 As low as $15.954 Cartridges / $4.74 ea
- (1) T125120 Black
- (1) T125220 Cyan
- (1) T125320 Magenta
- (1) T125420 Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Epson Stylus NX127:
- Turn on the Stylus NX127.
- Open the document cover, and then open the ink cover.
- Press the Stop button. Wait until the printhead moves the empty ink cartridge to the replacement position.
- Squeeze the tab on the empty cartridge and remove it from the printer.
- Gently shake the new cartridge package, and then open it.
- Remove the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge, and then install the cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cover, and then close the document cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the black ink cartridge with your remanufactured Epson 124 black cartridge. But after installing, I noticed that the ink light stays on. What to do?
When the ink light stays on after installing the remanufactured Epson 124 cartridge, it's most likely that the cartridge is not installed correctly. Remove the cartridge from the printer and reinstall it properly.
I notice dark bands across the printouts. Does this issue have something to do with the remanufactured ink cartridge that I installed into my Epson Stylus NX127?
We don't think so. Dark bands across the printouts are usually due to clogged nozzles, so you might as well clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles.
What other payment methods do you accept aside from credit card?
We also accept PayPal payments for online orders and checks and money orders for mail-in orders.