Stylus NX510Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Stylus NX510
- Epson 97 & 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Epson 97 Black (T097120), 1 Epson 69 Cyan (T069220), 1 Epson 69 Magenta (T069320), and 1 Epson 69 Yellow (T069420)Learn More$24.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 69 Black, 1 Epson 69 Cyan, 1 Epson 69 Magenta, and 1 Epson 69 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 68 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 68 Black, 1 Epson 68 Cyan, 1 Epson 68 Magenta, and 1 Epson 68 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 97 Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield 735 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T068120) 390 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068420) Remanufactured Yellow High-YieldInk Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge Cyan High-Yield (T068220) 485 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a remanufactured Epson Stylus NX510 ink cartridge:
- Make sure that the Stylus NX510 is on.
- Lift the scanning unit and open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight out of the printer. Dispose of it carefully.
- Gently shake the new ink cartridge package before opening it.
- Remove the yellow tape from the bottom of the new cartridge.
- Put the new ink cartridge into the holder and press down on it until you hear a click.
- Close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I already removed the low ink cartridge from my Epson Stylus NX510. Can I reinstall it since I bought the wrong replacement ink cartridge?
No. If you removed a low or empty ink cartridge from your Stylus NX510, you can no longer reinstall or reuse it.
What should I do if there are dark bands across the printouts?
If there are dark bands across the printouts, you need to clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles.
What will happen if I don't install a new ink cartridge immediately after removing the empty ink cartridge?
If you don't install a new ink cartridge immediately after removing the empty ink cartridge, chances are the printhead may dry out and the printer may not print.