Epson TM-200 InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for TM-200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ribbon cartridge on the Epson TM-200:
- Turn on the power of your Epson TM-200, and then turn on the LED by pressing the RELEASE button.
- Once the machine is in paper release mode, turn it off.
- To open the printer cover, gently push the ridges on the top left and slide the cover forward.
- Hold the handle, and then pull the used ribbon cartridge out of the Epson machine.
- Confirm if the ribbon in the replacement cartridge is not twisted or creased.
- Rotate the feed knob so that you can take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Slowly push the new ribbon cartridge into the machine. Press its both sides until the cartridge latches into place.
- Place the cover back into the machine and enjoy printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to replace the old ribbon cartridge on the Epson TM-200?
It's time to replace the old ribbon cartridge on the Epson TM-200 when printing is no longer dark enough.
I ordered the wrong ribbon cartridge for my Epson printer. Can I still cancel my order?
Yes, if your ribbon cartridge is not yet out for shipping. If we have already shipped the item, you may return it to us once it arrives and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price.
I followed the step-by-step guide to replacing the ribbon cartridge, but I can't do it right. Do you provide assistance in ribbon cartridge installation?
Yes, we do. Should you need any help with installing the cartridge, feel free to call us at 1-972-200-3813, from Monday to Friday 7AM-5PM PST, or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.