Epson TM-260 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
A two-station POS printer, the Epson TM-260 is designed for businesses with fiscally regulated POS systems. Compact, it can be sold without an interfaces, instead customized with appropriate fiscal modules for approval by local authorities. Fast and silent, it also comes with a partial cutter, a roll paper cover open sensor, a paper end sensor, a paper near end sensor, and a journal paper sensor, and is easy to operate.
Replacement cartridges for the Epson TM-260 include Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Packs. Get these cartridges with up to 46% off in discounts!
All orders $30 and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Epson TM-260, just follow these steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise again to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Check to make sure the ribbon is not creased or twisted.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Can I store replacement ribbon cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Packs for the Epson TM-260 will stay in good condition for up to two years.