Epson TM-300D Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
As a receipt printer, the Epson TM-300D is straightforward in form and function. It is easy to use, ensuring you have what you need when you need them, offering not just convenience for you but to your customers as well when needed. it's not everyday you're going to need a receipt printer but should you need one, you can't go wrong with this. Replacement ribbon cartridges for the Epson TM-300D include compatible Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 black and red ribbon cartridges. Available as a six-pack, these replacement ribbon cartridges come with discounts of up to 46% off. Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ribbon cartridges for the Epson TM-300D is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer while lightly pressing the tabs on the sides of the cover.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise again about five or six times to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Check to make sure the ribbon is not creased or twisted.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 black and red ribbon cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Epson TM-300D or you get your money back--no questions asked.
How do I store replacement cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement cartridges will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months and up to two years.