Epson TM-U210AR Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
While the most common printers we see are those used to print big documents, there also printers like the Epson TM-U210AR that specialize in printing small documents like receipts, slips, and journals. This printer is very easy to use since its control panel has indicators like the feed button, error led, power led, and paper out led. Once the print outs of the TM-U210AR becomes faded, you know that a ribbon replacement is needed. Carrot Ink offers the Epson ERC-30/34/38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Pack. This pack contains black and red ink formula which can produce vivid and clear print outs. You can be sure that you will be getting high-quality products from us without busting your budget! Order now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these steps to replace the ribbon cartridge in your Epson TM-U210AR:
- Open the printer cover and turn the knob two or three times in clockwise direction.
- Open the autocutter by pulling the tab up and toward you.
- Insert the ribbon in a slightly slanting position and push until the ribbon cassette clicks in place. Ensure that the ribbon is installed between the print head and the platen without wrinkles or folds.
- Turn the ribbon cassette's knob two or three times in clockwise motion.
- Close the autocutter using the tab and close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the terms of your warranty for the Epson ERC-30/34/38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Pack?
Just like all the products we offer on our shop, the Epson ERC-30/34/38 Cartridges come with a 1-year 100% money back guarantee and free returns.
How soon can I receive my order?
It actually depends on the shipping option you choose. We ensure same-day shipping on all in-stock products and our shipping options include UPS which takes 1 to 2 business days and Standard shipping, which takes 3 to 8 business days.
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is a cartridge that is made another manufacturer other than the maker of your printer. However, compatible cartridges are designed to work in the same way as OEM cartridges.