Epson TM-U210D InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for TM-U210D
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replace the ribbon in your Epson TM-U210D printer:
- Open the printer cover and turn the knob two or three times in clockwise motion.
- Open the autocutter by pulling the tab up and towards you.
- Place in the ribbon in a slightly tilted position and push until the ribbon cassette clicks in place. Make sure that the ribbon is installed between the print head and the platen without wrinkles or folds.
- Turn the ribbon cassette's knob two or three times in clockwise motion.
- Close the autocutter using the tab and close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life of the Epson ERC-30/34/38 Compatible Ribbon Cartridges?
As long it is stored properly in a cool, dry place this product will last for 18 to 24 months.
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is a cartridge that is made a manufacturer that is not the maker of your printer. All compatible cartridges are meticulously made and their quality are the same as that of OEM cartridges.
How can I avail of you free shipping promo?
It is very easy! All you need to do is make sure your purchase amounts to $40 or above. If this threshold is reached, your shipping fee is automatically on us.