Epson TM-U220 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Compatible with a lot of systems, the Epson TM-U220 makes it easy to transition into, simplifying operation for convenient daily use, even with numerous transactions. It also prints fast but is designed for low energy consumption both during use and on standby and lets you choose paper widths.
Replacement cartridges for the Epson TM-U220 include Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Packs. Get them with up to 46% off in discounts!
All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today! Got questions? You can get in touch with our customer service team for live phone or chat support.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Epson TM-U220 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Open the autocutter by pulling the tab up and toward you.
- Grasp the tab on the left side of the old ribbon cartridge and lift out the left side first before completely pulling out the ribbon cartridge.
- Remove new ribbon cartridge from packaging.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise to take up any slack in the ribbon.
- Fit the ribbon between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Push new ribbon cartridge firmly into place inside the printer.
- Turn the knob on the cartridge clockwise again to feed the ribbon continuously into place between the print head unit and the ribbon mask.
- Check to make sure the ribbon is not creased or twisted.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Packs from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Epson TM-U220 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.