TM-U230Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for TM-U230
- Compatible Epson ERC-30 / 34 / 38 POS Ribbon Cartridges Black & Red 6-PackSpecial Price $17.95 As low as $11.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ribbon in your Epson TM-U230 in five easy steps:
- Turn on the printer and then turn the knob on the ribbon cassette in clockwise direction.
- Open the paper roll cover and cutter cover. Raise the autocutter, using the tab. Be careful when handling the autocutter because you might injure yourself.
- Then with the ribbon cassette in a slight angle, insert the new ribbon.
- Turn the knob 2 or 3 times again and check if the ribbon cassette is in the right position.
- Press down the autocutter cover and close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I covered by warranty if I avail of your products?
Absolutely! Once you make your purchase you can enjoy our 1-year warranty. With us, it's always 100 percent satisfaction or your money back!
How long can I keep the Epson ERC-30/34/38 if it is unopened?
The Epson ERC-30/34/38 has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. Just make sure it is store properly. For proper storage put the cartridge in upright position in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Is a compatible cartridge different from remanufactured cartridge?
A compatible ink cartridge is practically brand new only that it comes from a manufacturer other than your printer's maker. On the other hand, a remanufactured ink cartridge is a used cartridge that's been cleaned, repaired, and refilled with high-quality ink.