Epson TM-U230 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The Epson TM-U230 impact printer is meant to be used in the kitchen environment that is why it comes with a rugged design. As such, it does not get damaged easily even if it's exposed to steam, spillage or grease. It can be wiped clean easily because of its water and bacteria-resistant case. Another thing that makes it more convenient is that it supports both Ethernet and USB. So, when the time comes for you to replace the ribbon in your TM-U230, keep in mind that Carrot Ink has what you need. The Epson ERC- 30/34/38 Compatible Black & Red POS Ribbon Cartridges 6-Pack is the perfect replacement for your TM-U230. This product is made up of black and red ink formula so, you'll have the replacement you need and some spares. Buy now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the ribbon in your Epson TM-U230 in five easy steps:
- Turn on the printer and then turn the knob on the ribbon cassette in clockwise direction.
- Open the paper roll cover and cutter cover. Raise the autocutter, using the tab. Be careful when handling the autocutter because you might injure yourself.
- Then with the ribbon cassette in a slight angle, insert the new ribbon.
- Turn the knob 2 or 3 times again and check if the ribbon cassette is in the right position.
- Press down the autocutter cover and close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I covered by warranty if I avail of your products?
Absolutely! Once you make your purchase you can enjoy our 1-year warranty. With us, it's always 100 percent satisfaction or your money back!
How long can I keep the Epson ERC-30/34/38 if it is unopened?
The Epson ERC-30/34/38 has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. Just make sure it is store properly. For proper storage put the cartridge in upright position in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Is a compatible cartridge different from remanufactured cartridge?
A compatible ink cartridge is practically brand new only that it comes from a manufacturer other than your printer's maker. On the other hand, a remanufactured ink cartridge is a used cartridge that's been cleaned, repaired, and refilled with high-quality ink.