Epson TM-U280 InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for TM-U280
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace the cartridge in your Epson TM-U280:
- Open the printer cover and turn the knob two or three times in clockwise motion.
- Open the autocutter by pulling the tab up and towards you.
- Place in the ribbon in a slightly tilted position and push until the ribbon cassette clicks in place. Make sure that the ribbon is installed between the print head and the platen without wrinkles or folds.
- Turn the ribbon cassette's knob two or three times in clockwise motion.
- Close the autocutter using the tab and close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I dispose of used compatible cartridges?
You can put the used ink cartridge in a recycle bag or bin. Also, there are facilities where you can drop off these used cartridges. You may also contact companies that have recycling programs for used cartridges.
How long does shipping take?
At Carrot Ink we guarantee same-day shipping as long as your orders are placed before 3PM Pacific Time excluding Fridays, weekends, and holidays. Depending on your location, we assure you that you can get your product really fast.
What are included in your warranty?
At Carrot Ink we provide, 1 year warranty with 100 % money back guarantee and free returns!