WorkForce Pro WF-5620Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
An all-in-one machine, the Epson Workforce PRO WF-5620 offers printing, copying, scanning, and faxing capabilities, addressing a range of your everyday needs to ensure you stay on top of things. Easy to use, it boasts wired and wireless connectivity options and flexible paper handling support.
Replacement ink cartridges for the Epson Workforce PRO WF-5620 include Epson 786XL (T786XL120) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink and more. All our ink cartridges are designed to deliver excellent printing results. Get them individually with discounts or in combo packs for bigger savings!
All orders and up get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce Pro WF-5620
- Best SellerRemanufactured Epson 786XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$74.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Epson Workforce PRO WF-5620, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer front cover.
- Push the ink cartridge to be replaced in and pull it out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new ink cartridge horizontally for around five seconds.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push the new ink cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Check LCD screen to see if replacement cartridges were installed correctly. Remove and re-install new ink cartridges if needed.
- Close the printer front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and refilled with ink, with faulty components repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing performance.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our remanufactured ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.