WorkForce Pro WF-3720Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Make sure you use only the best remanufactured Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 ink cartridges for your printer. Inkjets.com is your reliable source of high-quality but low-priced ink cartridges. We also offer free shipping on orders over $30 and a one-year money-back guarantee.
Expect fast and reliable performance from your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720, which offers print speeds of up to 20 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 10 color pages per minute. At 4800x1200 dpi maximum resolution, you get the crisp, professional prints you want. But what about ink? Prevent long downtimes by having extra ink cartridges from Inkjets.com, provider of top-tier replacement ink solutions.
We have our bestselling Epson 702XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack. With one black cartridge offering 1100-page yield and 3 colored cartridges each offering 950, this combo pack allows for uninterrupted printing. It can also produce the same super-sharp print resolution as OEMs, but is lighter on the budget because of its affordable price. Order this combo pack today and enjoy up to 22% discount, plus free shipping.
Compatible ink for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 uses Epson 702 ink cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce Pro WF-3720
- Epson 702XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$48.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 702XL Ink Cartridge (T702XL120) Black High-Yield 1,100 Page Yield
- Epson 702XL (T702XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 950 Page Yield
- Epson 702XL (T702XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 950 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 702XL Ink Cartridge Cyan High-Yield (T702XL220) 950 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following this simple guide, you can easily and properly install a remanufactured Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 ink cartridge:
- Switch on your printer, then lift up the scanning unit until it clicks.
- Squeeze the tab on the ink cartridge you want to replace and lift it straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge and shake it gently a few times before removing it from its packaging. Make sure to avoid touching the green chip on the cartridge, as well.
- Remove the yellow tape from the new ink cartridge, then insert it into the holder, pushing until it clicks into place.
- Lower the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really eco-friendly?
Yes! The cartridges included in Inkjets.com's Epson 702XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack, allow for full reusability. Because they don't end up in landfills and increase waste material there, they can contribute greatly to the environment.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! While not brand new, our remanufactured ink cartridges have met stringent quality specifications, making them fully compatible and safe to use with your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 printer. They also won't void your printer warranties, so no worries there.
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Maintain the quality of your unopened ink cartridges by storing them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. This prevents any damage to their composition because of exposure to extreme changes in light, humidity, and temperature. Make sure to keep them away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.