Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 InkCartridge prices starting at $21.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce Pro WF-4740
- Epson 802XL High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Remanufactured Epson 802 Standard Black Ink Cartridges, and one of each Epson 802XL Remanufactured Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow High Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $94.955 Cartridges / $18.99 ea
- Remanufactured Epson 802XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $84.95 As low as $79.954 Cartridges / $21.24 ea
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the scanner unit until it clicks into place.
- Squeeze the tab on the ink cartridge to be replaced and lift it out to remove it.
- Gently shake the new ink cartridge four or five times.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push it down until it clicks into place.
- Lower the scanner unit.
- Select “Completed” on the LCD screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All our remanufactured Epson 802XL (T802XL120) high-yield black, Epson 802XL (T802XL320) high-yield magenta, Epson 802XL (T802XL220) high-yield cyan, and Epson 802XL (T802XL420) high-yield yellow ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to replacing ink cartridges?
Don't move the print head by hand to avoid damaging the printer. Do not touch the flat white cable inside the printer. Install a new ink cartridge right away to prevent it from drying out after being taken out of its packaging.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.