WorkForce Pro WF-4740Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 is a heavy-duty machine with printing, copying, scanning, and faxing capabilities rolled into one. It boasts the fastest color printing speed in its class, with print quality even better than what laser printers can deliver. Easy to use, it also offers automatic duplexing functionality and dual front-loading paper trays. Replacement ink cartridges for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 include remanufactured Epson 802XL (T802XL120) high-yield black, Epson 802XL (T802XL320) high-yield magenta, Epson 802XL (T802XL220) high-yield cyan, and Epson 802XL (T802XL420) high-yield yellow ink cartridges. Buy them individually with discounts or get our four-piece combo packs for more savings. Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce Pro WF-4740
- Best SellerEpson 802XL High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Epson 802XL Black, 1 Epson 802XL Cyan, 1 Epson 802XL Magenta, and 1 Epson 802XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$111.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerEpson 802XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$90.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Epson 802XL Ink Cartridge Cyan High-Yield (T802XL220) 1,900 Page Yield
- Epson 802XL (T802XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,900 Page Yield
- Epson 802XL (T802XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,900 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 802XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T802XL120) 2,600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the scanner unit until it clicks into place.
- Squeeze the tab on the ink cartridge to be replaced and lift it out to remove it.
- Gently shake the new ink cartridge four or five times.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push it down until it clicks into place.
- Lower the scanner unit.
- Select “Completed” on the LCD screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All our remanufactured Epson 802XL (T802XL120) high-yield black, Epson 802XL (T802XL320) high-yield magenta, Epson 802XL (T802XL220) high-yield cyan, and Epson 802XL (T802XL420) high-yield yellow ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to replacing ink cartridges?
Don't move the print head by hand to avoid damaging the printer. Do not touch the flat white cable inside the printer. Install a new ink cartridge right away to prevent it from drying out after being taken out of its packaging.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes, we do. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.