WorkForce 320Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce 320
- Epson 125 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Epson 125 Black, 1 Epson 125 Cyan, 1 Epson 125 Magenta, and 1 Epson 125 Yellow Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following the basic guide below, you will be able to install a remanufactured Epson Workforce 320 ink cartridge:
- Begin by turning on your Epson printer. Afterwards, open the scanner followed by the cartridge cover.
- There's a tab on the used ink cartridge. Pinch it, and then remove the cartridge from its slot.
- To distribute the ink evenly, shake the replacement cartridge back and forth four or five times. Never touch the green chip.
- Install the cartridge firmly into its appropriate slot until it locks into position.
- Close the scanner. Then, press the OK button to start the ink charging process.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Epson Workforce 320 won't recognize the newly installed cartridge. What to do?
If your Workforce 320 won't recognize the newly installed cartridge, try switching the printer off and then on again. If this does not work, you may remove the cartridge and reinstall it properly making sure that is securely seated in its designated slot.
The red ink light flashes and the green power light is on. What does this mean?
If the red ink light flashes and the green power light is on, it means one of the ink cartridges is near the end of its service life. Consider getting a replacement ink cartridge during this time.