WorkForce 40Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce 40
- Epson 97 & 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Epson 97 Black (T097120), 1 Epson 69 Cyan (T069220), 1 Epson 69 Magenta (T069320), and 1 Epson 69 Yellow (T069420)Learn More$24.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 68 High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$21.95 As low as $19.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Epson 69 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
$19.95 As low as $17.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) T069120 Black
- (1) T069220 Cyan
- (1) T069320 Magenta
- (1) T069420 Yellow
- Remanufactured Epson 97 Ink Cartridge Black Extra High-Yield 735 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 485 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge Cyan High-Yield (T068220) 485 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Epson 68 Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T068120) 390 Page Yield
- Epson 68 (T068420) Remanufactured Yellow High-YieldInk Cartridge 485 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how you can install a new ink cartridge in your Epson WorkForce 40 printer:
- Make sure your printer is switched on. Lift the top cover to access the ink cartridges.
- Open the cartridge cover. Squeeze the tab on the empty ink cartridge then lift it out of the slot.
- Before taking out the new ink cartridge from its pack, shake it a few times. Unwrap it and pull off the sealing tape at the bottom. Don't touch the chip on the cartridge nor remove any other labels.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot and push it down until it clicks firmly into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better purchasing decision?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like those in Epson 68 T068 4-Pack High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges are more affordable than their OEM versions but they don't mess around when it comes to print quality and page yield. In fact, they can deliver the same razor-sharp resolution and page output as branded cartridges, making them practically indistinguishable. Plus, they contribute to the environment with their recyclability.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! Inkjets.com ensures our remanufactured ink cartridges meet quality specifications so they are guaranteed compatible with your Epson WorkForce 40 printer without voiding its warranties.
Do Inkjets.com's ink products come with a warranty?
Yep! They are covered with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority, after all.