WorkForce WP-4530Cartridge prices starting at $16.99
Shop Cartridges for WorkForce WP-4530
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
$67.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 676XL Black
- (1) 676XL Cyan
- (1) 676XL Magenta
- (1) 676XL Yellow
- Remanufactured Epson 676XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T676XL120) 2,400 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL220) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL320) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
- Epson 676XL (T676XL420) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the Epson Workforce WP-4530 ink cartridge:
- Connect your Epson Workforce WP4530 printer to an electric outlet. Then, push down its power button.
- Then, lower its front cover. Push inwards the empty cartridge, and then take it out of its slot. Get your new tank and unpack it.
- Install the new tank in the correct cartridge chamber. To secure it in place, firmly push it in all the way to the slot. You will hear it click when it is in position.
- Raise the front cover until it is closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Would you recommend replacing the Epson Workforce WP-4530 ink cartridge if it's already over six months old inside the printer?
Yes. You must replace a cartridge that is more than six months old already, especially if your printouts no longer look their best.
What makes high-yield ink cartridges a good choice among printer users?
High-yield ink cartridges contain more ink than standard yield cartridges. So, they print more pages and offer a lower cost per page.
What to do if I forgot the password to my account?
If you forgot your password, you may may select "Forgot your password?" on the login page. A generic password will be sent to your email address.