Color Copier 290Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Utilizing drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology, the HP Color Copier 290 offers auto color optimization, RBG color calibration, auto contrast enhancements, low and high resolution enhancement, and a duty cycle of 5,000 copies per month on average, as well as fit-to-page and custom zoom functionality.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Color Copier 290 include remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 46 black ink cartridges. Get them individually with discounts of up to 51% off or take advantage of our three-piece combo packs for even better value for money.
All purchases and up are eligible for free shipping. Buy replacement ink cartridges today!
Shop Cartridges for Color Copier 290
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Color 290 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the copier is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge access door by lifting the handle just above the paper output tray. This moves the carriage to the center.
- Lift up the print cartridge latch for the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot firmly, label side facing you.
- Lower the print cartridge latch over the new ink cartridge and push down until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
- Ink cartridge alignment is necessary after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are dramatically lower in cost than original ink products but offer comparable printing quality, so you don't miss out on anything. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts in the industry.
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges have higher capacities than standard ink cartridges, letting them produce more pages of copies.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Remanufactured HP 78 (C6578DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 46 black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com for the HP Color Copier 290 are all guaranteed to be compatible and won't void the copier's warranty. All remanufactured ink cartridges also come with 100% money-back guarantees.