HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4025n TonerCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4025n
- HP 647A & 648A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black (CE260A), 1x Cyan HP 648A (CE261A), 1x Magenta HP 648A (CE263A), and 1x Yellow HP 648A (CE262A) Learn MoreSpecial Price $199.95 As low as $189.954 Cartridges / $49.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4025n won't take long at all. Here's the way to do it:
- Open the front door by lowering it.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of its slot by grabbing its handle and pulling it out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Grasp the sides of the new cartridge, then rock it gently a few times to distribute the toner evenly inside. Carefully remove the protective cover from the new cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the empty slot, then slide it in until it clicks into place.
- Lift to close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on extending the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Unopened toner cartridges are sensitive to extreme temperatures and harsh lighting, so make sure they are stored in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space. You can also avoid degrading their composition by keeping them away from gaseous cleaning materials. With proper storage, it's simple to make your toner cartridges last longer.
Will remanufactured toner cartridges really help me save money?
Yep! Remanufactured toner cartridges, like the ones in our HP 647A & 648A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack, can produce high-quality print results, but allow for more savings thanks to their budget-friendly price.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4025n, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.