Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4520Cartridge prices starting at $54.95
The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4520 offers fast print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute, allowing you to get more printing done in less time. Just make sure you always have a couple of extra toner cartridges on hand in case it runs out. If not, get high-quality replacements from Inkjets.com. We have our bestselling HP 647A and 648A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with one black unit that offers 8500-page yield, and one cyan, magenta and yellow cartridge, each offering an amazing 11000. They allow for clear and vibrant prints found in their OEM versions, but won't make a dent in your wallet with its budget-friendly price. Order today and enjoy up to 56% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4520
- Best SellerHP 647A & 648A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1x Black (CE260A), 1x Cyan HP 648A (CE261A), 1x Magenta HP 648A (CE263A), and 1x Yellow HP 648A (CE262A)Learn More$220.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4520 printer by following this guide:
- Open the front door of the printer, making sure it is completely open.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge, then pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold both sides of the cartridge and rock it gently back and forth a few times. This helps distribute the toner more evenly inside.
- Remove the protective cover from the cartridge, then align it with its slot inside the printer.
- Push the new toner cartridge inside until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
The page yield refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can provide. However, the actual number is actually affected by several important factors, such as the settings of your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4520 printer, type of paper and frequency of use.
Is it better to get toner cartridges with high page yield?
This will depend on your printing needs. If your home office or workplace requires high-volume printing, then replacement toner cartridges like the ones in Inkjets.com's HP 647A and 648A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack are ideal options. With their superior page yield, you can keep producing quality prints without running out of toner for a long while.
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges great?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges can provide the same quality print resolution and page yield as their OEM versions, only they come at a more budget-friendly price. Because they are reused instead of ending up in landfills, they also contribute greatly to the environment.