HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4525n TonerCartridge prices starting at $49.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4525n
- HP 649X & 648A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 HP 649X Black, and 1 of Each HP 648A, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow, Remanufactured Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $229.95 As low as $224.954 Cartridges / $57.49 ea
- HP 647A & 648A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black (CE260A), 1x Cyan HP 648A (CE261A), 1x Magenta HP 648A (CE263A), and 1x Yellow HP 648A (CE262A) Learn MoreSpecial Price $199.95 As low as $189.954 Cartridges / $49.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4525N:
- Make sure that the front door is completely open.
- Grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge, and then pull it out. Make sure to store it in a protective bag to avoid toner spill.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently rock it to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Remove the orange protective cover from the new cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge firmly until it clicks into position.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Toner got into my clothing while removing the old toner cartridge from my HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4525N. Can I use hot water to remove the toner?
No. Hot water sets toner into the fabric. So, you might as well wash your clothing in cold water.
What is the difference between the Remanufactured HP 649X and HP 647A Black Toner Cartridges?
The Remanufactured HP 649X and HP 647A Black Toner Cartridges contain different amount of toner. The HP 649X contains more toner than the HP 647A, so it yields twice the number of pages that the HP 647A prints.
We're looking for a supplier of remanufactured toner cartridges for our office. Do you offer a corporate discount?
Yes. We offer a huge discount for orders $500 and over. Just contact our customer service department for assistance.