Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4525nCartridge prices starting at $54.95
True to its name, the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4525N offers everything that fast-paced organizations and businesses would need: fast print speeds, efficient paper handling, office printing management, large paper capacity, and networked-ready features. It can finish high-volume print jobs in minutes as it prints at speeds of 42 pages per minute without sacrificing quality, thanks to HP's ImageREt 3600 that produces up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. But when it comes to replacement toner cartridges, there's no doubt that genuine HP replacements can cost you a fortune. Good thing, there are more affordable replacement HP toner cartridges available here at Inkjets.com. Whether it's the Compatible HP 649X or the HP 647A that you need, we have it right here at up to 70% less than the OEM. Buy here now!
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4525n
- Best SellerHP 649X & 648A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 649X Black, and 1 of Each HP 648A, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow, Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$229.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 647A & 648A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1x Black (CE260A), 1x Cyan HP 648A (CE261A), 1x Magenta HP 648A (CE263A), and 1x Yellow HP 648A (CE262A)Learn More$220.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4525N:
- Make sure that the front door is completely open.
- Grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge, and then pull it out. Make sure to store it in a protective bag to avoid toner spill.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently rock it to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Remove the orange protective cover from the new cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge firmly until it clicks into position.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Toner got into my clothing while removing the old toner cartridge from my HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP4525N. Can I use hot water to remove the toner?
No. Hot water sets toner into the fabric. So, you might as well wash your clothing in cold water.
What is the difference between the Remanufactured HP 649X and HP 647A Black Toner Cartridges?
The Remanufactured HP 649X and HP 647A Black Toner Cartridges contain different amount of toner. The HP 649X contains more toner than the HP 647A, so it yields twice the number of pages that the HP 647A prints.
We're looking for a supplier of remanufactured toner cartridges for our office. Do you offer a corporate discount?
Yes. We offer a huge discount for orders $500 and over. Just contact our customer service department for assistance.