HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5520 Laser TonerCartridge prices starting at $99.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5520
- HP 650A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1x Black HP 605A (CE270A), 1x Cyan HP 605A (CE271A), 1x Magenta HP 605A (CE273A), and 1x Yellow HP 605A (CE272A). Learn MoreSpecial Price $389.95 As low as $378.954 Cartridges / $97.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5520 Laser Printer toner cartridges is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Open the front door. Make sure it is completely open.
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge to be replaced and pull the cartridge out to remove it from its slot.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold new toner cartridge at both sides and gently rock it back and forth to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering from the new toner cartridge.
- Align new toner cartridge with its corresponding cartridge slot and insert it at a slight angle.
- Push new toner cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 650A (CE270A) black, HP 650A (CE272A) yellow, HP 650A (271A) cyan, and HP 650A (CE2723A) magenta toner cartridges, are repurposed cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5520 Laser Printer. They have been cleaned and checked for parts that need repairing or replacing before being restocked with toner.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes! All remanufactured toner cartridges carried by Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties. For your peace of mind, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used for laser printers like the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise CP5520, while ink cartridges are used for inkjet printers.